Saturday, May 3, 2008

Questions To You Guys

I have been at the stadium for all the matches for the Chennai Super Kings and I have a few questions for the rest of you guys, especially those supporting other teams.

1. Who are the stars who provide entertainment at your venues ? I know Akshay Kumar did some daredevilry in Delhi once, and Imran Hashmi did some random dance in Hyderabad, but what else happens other than that ? What about in Mumbai ? Kolkata ? Jaipur ? Bangalore ? I seriously want to know because I presume there would be something but can't figure it out watching on TV.

2. Do you have some performer who performs throughout the length of the match like we have Sivamani who strikes up his beats after every boundary and every over ?

3. Watching the matches on TV sometimes gives a better idea of the outfield and the pitch. For e.g. I realize that the boundaries in Bangalore are quite short and Eden Gardens produced an absolute shocker but I couldn't exactly figure out these things about my own Chennai stadium. What did the commentators say on TV ? All I could make out was that the outfield was lush, the boundaries of a decent size and the pitch a good one for batting without being too obscene ? Are these impressions correct ?

1 comment:

Robin said...

Regarding Chennai.. what i m getting from the TV commentators..

yeah.. outfield is lush.. boundaries of decent size.. pitch is good for batting with ball coming on to bat nicely..