Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview

Sad that I have to say this but little over halfway into the tournament, I'm losing interest in some of the games, especially those that do not involve my favorite teams.

In today's game I am only keen to see how Sehwag fares up against Ishant and if he plays, Shoaib Akhtar. Pardon me for saying this, but I am really no fan of the rest of the Delhi batting. I have never liked Gambhir as a batsman, Dhawan also looks only okay-ish and poor Tiwari is not even getting a chance.

For Kolkata, it's all about Dada now.

Any of you Daredevils or Knight Riders have different thoughts and wish to have a go at me are most welcome to comment.

By the way, isn't it funny that this is the first time that these two teams are meeting in the league ?

No comments: